Monday, May 12, 2014

I LOVE Rainy Days!

Happy Monday everyone! Today in Michigan it is raining.... and I LOVE it!!

My backyard. The big splashes are from the water pouring out of our eve-trough. 
The quietness of the world taking shelter, the cool breeze, and the way my "Epic Soundtrack" Pandora station fits perfectly into the the background making everything feel 10x's more awesome, is the best feeling in the world.

I always feel more productive on rainy days too. It's like, for the first time, I don't have a gorgeous sunny day to distract me and make me feel like I'm missing out on something. On a rainy day I have to stay in. I can choose to cuddle up with my favorite novel, watch a good movie, or just update my blog -- like I am right now ;).

Rain also brings with it changes of seasons. The earth's green hue grows richer. The temperatures increase. The leaves grow on the trees. A new chapter for the world is brought it. It's a wonderful experience to see how much a part of the earth we are, as we too are going through changes in our lives.

What's your favorite type of weather and why? Leave it in the comments, or don't forget to tweet me @hayleykaye1234

Don't forget: You're beautiful.

HayleyKaye :)

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye